Boundaries without fear.
The parental guide for intelligent use of authority.
Parents find themselves confused and frustrated. Raising children become
every year to come more and more complicated task. Setting boundaries, building
norms of what is an appropriate behavior and what is not is becoming an issue
that leaves the modern parent in an awkward position.
In the past the role
of a parent was clear and definite. Children did respect their parental figures
and authority was implemented to the children from a very young age.
present, parents seem to lose their power of influence, they do discover
again and again that punishments do solve any problem; on the contrary they
do enhance the problem. Most of the parents today find themselves run from
frustration that leads to anger from one hand to frustration that leads to
despair on the other hand.
The purpose of this workshop is to equip parents
and teachers effective methods to use boundaries, gain respect from the children
and serve as the role of the “educator”.
Reclaiming the parental and teacher authority will bring back the respect
that is so important for the education figure and the boundaries that are
so important for the children.
Topics that will be discussed at this workshop:
1. The children of “then” VS the children of “now”.
2. The change in the world and its implications on Education.
3. The philosophy behind Authority, what is authority and how is it achieved.
4. The irrational belief system about parenting-REBT understanding parent’s
anger and frustration.
5. The “ Dr Ziv Module for setting boundaries without
6. Parenting with a smile –role Vs instinct
BACK TO LECTURES AND WORKSHOPS